I request an Ayurveda and Yoga Wellness consultation with Andhrika Kondeti, Ayurvedic Wellness Coach, Practitioner and or Educator for the purpose of educating myself on Ayurveda and Yoga’s approach to wellness in order to enhance my health.
I understand that Andhrika Kondeti studied Ayurvedic Medicine for 5½ years at accredited university in India and holds the following degrees and Certificates:
• BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), 5 ½ year training in Ayurveda, NTR University of Health Sciences, India (1990-1996)
• NC. (Nutritional Consultant) Certificate USA (2005)
• MH. (Master Herbalist) Certificate USA (2007)
• LMT. (Licenced Massage Therapist) From Lotus School of Integrated Professions, (USA) 2013-2014
• RYT 500 Registered Yoga Teacher) from Bodhi Yoga Training Academy from India, (2015) Affiliated with Yoga Alliance
I understand that Andhrika Kondeti has over 20 years of experience practicing and Teaching Ayurveda and Yoga. I also understand that Andhrika Kondeti is not a licensed medical practitioner or a medical doctor in the United States of America. I further understand that I am accepted for participation in this consultation based on the representations and agreements made by me and set forth below:
1. I fully understand that the sole purpose of this Ayurveda Wellness consultation is for Andhrika Kondeti to assess the level of balance in my physiology according to the principles of Ayurveda, and to educate me on the Ayurvedic approach to enlivening the body’s natural healing processes and restore balance.
2. I understand that this consultation and any recommendations are not a substitute for a medical examination, diagnosis and treatment for any disease, mental or physical, and I will not modify or suspend any treatment program that I am receiving, without the knowledge and approval of my family physician or specialist.
3. I understand that any herbal food supplements recommended for me are not drugs. I understand that some herbal food supplements may interact with some allopathic medications; therefore I will consult my physician before taking any herbal food supplements.
4. Ayurveda herbs/ Herbal formulations or the Ayurvedic consultant are not to be held responsible for any side effects caused by using these products.
ARTICLE IX, U.S. CONSTITUTION “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the People.” Under the Ninth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America, I retain the right to freedom of choice in health educational services. This includes the right to choose my diet, and to obtain, purchase and use any therapy, regimen, modality, remedy or product recommended by any therapist, doctor, or practitioner of my choice. The enumeration in this declaration of these rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage other rights retained by me, or my right to amend this declaration at any time.
Sign up to receive new and upcoming events. You will also receive a free 15min info session. Leave your information and we will reach out to you…